Phyllis educates all sized groups on topics related to healthy living, fall prevention and balance.
Did you know?
1) One in 3 adults over age 65 will experience a fall each year
2) Half of the elderly who fall will do so repeatedly
3) Fear of falling increases the risk of falling
4) Ninety percent of hip fractures are caused by a fall
5) Most falls are preventable
The good news? Loss of balance is “not just a fact of life” as we
grow older. Recent studies demonstrate that those most at risk of falling can often be identified and helped. Retraining can help prevent falls, offering a chance to maintain participation in life’s activities more confidence and less fear of injury or loss of independence.
“The difference between the possible and the impossible is determination”
Phyllis educates all sized groups on topics related to healthy living, fall prevention and balance. Book her today to consult your corporation or group.